- Dear Ester - Explore a remote, desolate island where everything you experience may not even be real. Infusing beautifully lush environments with a chilling yet breathtaking soundtrack to weave a tale of the human emotions such as love, loss, and redemption and the answers you seek can only be found by exploring the island.
- Metro 2033 - This FPS, set in the post-apocalyptic Russia, where humanity has been driven to the brink of extinction in the shattered subway stations, explore through the destroyed subway rails, and traverse the poisonous atmosphere above ground, and brave the darkness, and all it hides, to complete your journey.
- RAGE - id's newest FPS ip tells a story of a post-apocolyptic world, where humanity struggles to survive in the barren wastelands they once called home. With graphical fidelity that will make your jaw drop, and the visceral and graphic shooting action you'd expect from the creators of Doom, travel the expansive lands and fight against the oppressive regime known only has the Authority.
- Indie Bundle V
- Audiosurf - This intense puzzle racer uses your music files to create an experience like no other. The sped, shape, and mood of each ride depends entirely on your song choice, and any song will work!
- Ys: The Oath in Felghana - Explore the mystical land of Felghana in this 3D action adventure akin to the "Metroidvania" style of exploration, tight controls, and intense combat. Accompanied by a soundtrack of intense percussion and guitar solos to keep your heart pumping.
You can find my past couple days of Top Recommended for Day IV here and Days I, II, and III here.
Leave your comments, recommendations, and suggestions for future topics in the comment section below, and as always, thanks for reading, stay tuned, and stay sweet! :)