Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Humble Beginnings

Hi there!
If you are reading this, then you've somehow stumbled upon my creation, so let me begin by welcoming you, and I hope you enjoy all of the posts that I have to offer. First, a little bit about me.

As a kid, video game journalism was something that interested me, and was at one time, my dream career. Being at the forefront of the gaming industry, playing with all the new games and tech, just sounded like the place I wanted to be. As I grew older, though, I decided to take it one step further, and I'm currently studying Game Development at Full Sail University. I've had a blast so far, and I still have much to learn, but there was something missing. I needed an outlet for how I felt about all things gaming, something I couldn't find. So here I am, but why a blog?

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and that has never been more evident than on the internet. Opinions matter, and as long as you aren't being a complete troll, I say "To each, his own". Unfortunately, you don't see that kind of respect for other's opinions much anymore, which is sad. I don't even feel comfortable being open in any forum that I encounter, mainly because everyone seems so locked up in their own beliefs, they aren't willing to accept any other way of thinking. You can't make someone think a certain way, but you can create a place where being accepted is commonplace, and where ideas can coexist. What can I say? I'm a dreamer, but I need your help.

This whole blog is about me posting my opinions, but there is no point to this if someone isn't on the other end either adding on to my thought, or showing me a different way of thinking. I'm not always 100% right, and that's something people can't admit to anymore. I'm willing to learn though, and I hope you are too.

That's pretty much the gist of it. I'll be making posts on the regular. No specific plans really, just whatever I feel like talking about, or whatever you, the readers suggest. I hope you'll join me. :)

2 comments: